Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weird Nightmare After Watching Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Back in the early 1990s (1991 I think) I watched the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers. If memory serves it was during I time I was commuting from Kitimat to Terrace so I probably rented a VHS copy from the Terrace Public Library.  Anyway, after watching the movie I had a dream where I was running away from the villains of the movie, accompanied by the female lead of the movie. In the dream we finally make it to safely.... whereupon I reveal I'm by own evil twin. Of course it didn't take long for me to realize the absurdity of that but at the time my own revelation scared me to the point of waking up.  Even now, though I find the whole evil twin thing amusing, I can still recall the sensation of fear from "my own" revelation.

No comments: