Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pacific Northwest Trip Summer 2010 Day 0 Sunday July 25


This is a prelude to a series of posts dealing my seventh trip to Seattle as an adult and second of two trips that year. I’ve made minor corrections to these reports. Also, I’ve added additional thoughts with the hindsight of two years later or to add further clarification. 

Up later than expected doing last minute stuff. Pardon typos; stressed and sleepy.

[NOW: Typos hopefully all removed for this blog post.]
 
Camera crisis.  As some of you know my usual camera broke and only takes pics under the right conditions.  Bought a new camera and the memory cards proved incompatible.

Today my backup camera started giving me grief.  Bought a new camera using the right memory cards just before the store closed and it won't fully turn on.

Packing all four cameras and hoping for the best.  The two new ones I bought don't use AA s so if I end up taking most of my pics with them, will have a lot of recharging in my future.

Electric razor also crapping out; will like toss my old one there and get a new one.  Will also quite possibly buy a 5th camera that that takes the right memory cards but they're no longer widely for sale so it might be quite the search.

[NOW:  Ended up mainly alternating between the two AA cameras that trip. Both no longer work.] 

No comments: